PIM (Process Improvement Methodologies) Training and Consultancy has been formed with the objective of providing superior quality and best-in-class Lean and Six Sigma training and consultancy to Executives, Senior Leaders, Business Improvement Professionals and Organisations. This business venture was started by a team of Experienced and Certified Business Improvement professionals with decades of experience in Training, Designing and Deploying medium to large scale tactical & strategic Business and Process Improvement projects in Australia and across the globe.
“Through our industry experiences and interactions, we realized that there was a significant gap in the knowledge and quality of material that was currently available and Business Improvement professionals and Analysts needed a more robust & globally accepted training program for Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement methodologies that enable them to create an impact in their organisations and in the ‘real-world’ rather than ‘bog’ them down with textbook knowledge. This led us to form PIM, a training and consultancy firm that focused on ‘getting it done’ rather than publishing books!”.
PIM Training & Consultancy is a part of the WENCLIFF Business Group Pty. Ltd. A Western Australian Business.
- PIMTC has its base in Australia, which means we can provide timely customer service over the phone and via emails.
- PIMTC’s courses are economically priced and offer value for money.
- PIMTC is operated and funded by Experienced and Qualified Six Sigma professionals, who have years of experience in multi-million dollar strategic & tactical Business Process Management, Process Improvement and Organisational change projects in Australia and across the Asia pacific region.
- Our training material and learning platforms are aligned and accredited to international standards and been designed to match respective BoK (Body of Knowledge) standards.
- When you start your Learning journey with us, you are assured of ‘real-world’ application knowledge and support from professionals all through the way.
- At PIM, we help you get the most out of your training program with professional support, quality training material and industry-relevant real-world projects.
We provide you with an interactive and intuitive online learning experience.
Our course material is available for download across multiple platforms.
The courses can also be accessed via the mobile app powered by VMEdu (A USA based, industry leading Learning Technology platform and content provider).
Apart from all the other benefits of enrolling for our LSS training & certification program mentioned on our website, we would take pride in our core service of delivering an Internationally Accredited Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification program which is recommended and supported by Australian Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts and business improvement professionals and Certified (Cert iv) trainers; we are always happy to go the extra mile for our enrolled candidates by providing them with localized online support & share our knowledge on implementing business and process improvement projects in Australian and global businesses environments and work with them in understanding the methodology and applying them at your workplace inclusive of certification projects.
- Best in class, Globally Accredited, interactive, engaging and intuitive Learning Platform and Course Material.
- Course Designed, Supported & Recommended by Certified Lean Six Sigma Experts & Business Process Management Professionals with experience in Large scale strategic Change & improvement programs in Fortune 500 companies.
- IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification) and CSSC (Council for Six Sigma Certification) Accredited Course material and Training provider.
- Internationally Recognised Certification
- Master Black Belt support while in Training & for Certification Project*
- Course designed with Minitab instructions.
- Guaranteed 99.99% system uptime and 24/7 online tech support availability.
- Customisable training material available to keep it industry-relevant*
- Online project support to enable GB and BB certifications at your workplace during the course period*
- Blended and Classroom training available through an experienced team of Six Sigma professionals and Cert IV certified Australian Trainers*
- Invitations to free webinars from industry experts and Process Improvement professionals to get insights on real-world Business Transformation and Process Improvement projects
- Free updates and Downloadable support material provided throughout the course period
The course pathways for all our classroom & online/blended training courses are provided in the description section of each training course. Some courses may require students to provide proof of eligibility before they can enrol (e.g. LSS Black Belt, LSS Master Black Belt). Please contact us for any further information.
Our training program is supported and recommended by certified and experienced Lean and Six Sigma Professionals with ‘Real-World’ experience in Multi-Million Dollar Business Improvement & Process Re-Engineering projects at some of the world’s largest Manufacturing, Resource, Finance & Service delivery Companies.
Our team of certified Master Black Belt, Black Belts and Qualified and Experienced trainers are always happy to help, so that you get the most of your learning experience making you industry-ready on completion of any of our courses.
Our largest training partner is VMEdu a Phoenix Arizona (USA) based Learning technology platform and content providers and certification partners for our Project Management & B.I courses.
PIMTC is also an accredited Training Organization with the Council for Six Sigma Certification and the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
All our training programs are aligned to the highest global standards and exceed basic requirements of their respective BoK Body of knowledge curriculum.
You can enroll for any of our online or classroom training programs through our website.
Payments can be made via Credit Card (using PayPal) or Direct Debit.
You will be billed by “WENCLIFF Business Group Pty. Ltd.” In Australian dollars inclusive of GST where applicable.
Lean & Six Sigma are the world’s leading process improvement & business optimization methodologies. Although there is no prescribed work experience required prior to embarking on the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt journey. We recommend that depending on your professional ambitions and passion in getting involved in Business improvement programs at our workplace, you should have a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience and/or completed a minimum of an undergraduate diploma or equivalent tertiary education. Do keep in mind that Six Sigma training program involves data analysis & interpretation of data to make informed decisions on optimizing business processes and the Black Belt programs has an additional components of advanced statistics, project management, stakeholder management & team management.
Absolutely, Our Lean Six Sigma curriculum is in line with Global BoK standards and accredited by both the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (SSC). You will find our training program & online learning platform quite comprehensive and robust making it one of the industry leaders in LSS training options.
Our comprehensive training program gives you a chance to choose from the following:
- Best in Class Interactive & Intuitive Online Training Modules
- Scheduled Classroom training
- Customised On-site training workshops
Our training content along with our partner provider’s training modules and content meets international standards and respective BoK (Body of Knowledge) requirements and is widely used by Fortune 500 companies and government organisations globally.
Lean & Six sigma have been successfully implemented across Manufacturing, Mining, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceuticals, I.T, Processing, and various others industries and related processes saving Billions of dollars and creating customer value and enabling innovation over the past few decades.
Lean and Six Sigma: Significance in today’s world
In a constant struggle to keep businesses sustainable and keeping the products and services relevant and desirable to an ever increasing customer expectation, it’s overtly important to keep your processes and operations optimised with least or no ‘waste’ and zero or negligible ‘variation’.
Lean and Six Sigma are two of the most powerful business and globally recognised & accepted improvement methodologies that have revolutionised the way businesses operate, manage processes and drive efficiencies in small scale businesses and large scale multinational organisations as well.
Having had their roots in the industrial revolution, they continue to drive growth, efficiency and innovation in today’s goods & services and the way we do business.
A Lean Six Sigma certified Professional is true asset to any organisation as they are trained and coached to think about continuous improvement, stakeholder & change management and key traits of Project management as well giving them the tools to make tactical improvements and contribute towards strategic goals.
So, if you are looking at getting into the workforce, Looking for a new job or progressing your career in your current organisation, an accredited & recognised Lean Six Sigma certification is a huge plus to assist you in achieving your professional goals.
BENEFITS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Gain knowledge on advanced business and Process Improvement methodologies
- Career progression
- Ability to start thinking strategically
- Enable tactical improvements within your division/department/team
- Lead Process Improvement initiatives
- Improve your project management skills
- Master stakeholder management and change management skills
- Use data to drive improvements within your domains
- Assist executive level management to make informed decisions through use of statistical and logical analysis
- Improve your leadership skills and team management abilities
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESS
- Decrease operating costs while increasing quality and output
- Increase customer loyalty and shareholder value.
- Improve skill retention
- Streamline processes and reduce ‘Waste’ and ‘Variation’
- Increase customer satisfaction scores
- Create a more sustainable business
- Create an environment and culture of change and innovation in the organisation
- Improve your employee engagement percentage
- Be recognised as a ‘best-in-class’ organisation with sound values and a sustainable value chain delivery model
- Continuously improve products, services and exceed customer expectations to become a market leader